- for tita malou because i love gossiping with her. i don’t know why but it’s always just a fun time talking to her about pretty much anything
- for tita marilyn, or mrs ramirez. giving her popcorn put a smile on her face as well as mine hahaha. that was my good deed for the day
- for having a field trip with the seniors and freshies. i didn’t think i’d like the movie as much as i did. really inspiration and made me a LITTLE less racist
- for those talks that i have with my mom where i actually do the talking and she doesn’t criticize what i say. those rare moments are where i actually feel good about my family’s stability
- for daphne. my best friend. i guess i don’t appreciate her as much as i want to. but she means a lot to me so i do what i can to help her out
unless you’d like naughty photos as your “cousin” suggested, your next scheduled presents are on tuesday and thursday because i’m running out of ideas. if you really want a pony, i’ll be one for you though
and when I try to talk to you, you ignore me.
- for having a field trip tomorrow. even if it IS with the freshies hahaha
- for pretty much finishing alina maelani’s first of many early birthday presents. too much effort, i swear. maaaaaybe the last time i do this with anyone
- for today being such an… odd, day? hahaha i think it’s because all of the girls are at kairos. miss them already
- for calc being postponed until next week due to the field trip tomorrow
- for having friends to hang out with/ talk to after school and not look like a loner
loneliness hits you in the face
sorry i couldn’t get it to you today, but you better appreciate what i’m doing because this took too much effort -.-
- for my brother reggie. it’s his birthday today. hope he had a great day
- for life and how it always just seems to work out for me hahaha :] i love that and i’m really grateful for it being this way
- for how short our school days seem to be. it felt as if i was only at school for about four hours.
- for my family, who always seems to make the topic of discussion me; whether it be about my love life, my work life, or my love life.
- for ms alina de castro and her plethora of presents that i will have to be gifting to her every other school day. i’m her biggest fan. follow her, yeah?
i won’t hahaha. but i’m only giving you one every other school day
MAKES IT SOUND LIKE I’M SCREAMING IN YOUR HEAD, DOESN’T IT?!
- for having the type of wardrobe that i have. i’m actually quite satisfied with the collection, but of course, there’s always room for improvement.
- for malls because that’s basically my second home away from home.
- for the luxury of buffets. even though i hate going to buffets, i have to appreciate the fact that we have enough food to squander and devour so easily
- for target. need i say more? target is amazing
- for having to work on alina’s presents for… how many more days? about twenty. so that’s a little less than nine gifts in total. i’ll probably work on it right now anyway. it gives me motivation to actually complete an art project
you should text me, yeah? :3
now that it’s just “so random!”, i’ve really lost interest in it.
wasn’t able to do it until now hahah
- for having unlimited text. i have no idea where i’d be socially without it
- for reuniting with friends who you thought you’d probably never speak with again. hahaha i’ve been doing that a lot lately :]
- for having SOME money. it’s necessary
- for having seasons of futurama so that i have something to play on my dvd player instead of just let it gather dust
- for having a cooler in my room so that i have a room that’s about 64 degrees 24/7