nothing beats a girl with really nice long hair
what about chris brown
greek mythology is all fun and games until someone has sex with zeus then shit goes down and hera comes up with her jealous ass ready to whoop some bitch
Or someone sleeps with a bull, or turns you into a rock or a tree or some shit.
Fuck’n Greeks, man.
the proof is in the pudding
- During my freshmen and sophomore year of high school, my typical lunch diet consisted of two kitkats and a can of brisk
- Obviously, because of that, I don’t expect to live too long
- I’m 162 years old
- I’ve ordered pizza from Domino’s and Pizza Hut so often that the delivery guys know who I am. You think it’d be nice, but now it’s awk if I don’t give tip.
- I do things ironically
- I love photoshoots because they keep my self esteem from plummeting
- Because of Mrs. Morris, I see physics in everything that anyone does
- I want to fly
- I make posters for people for $20~40, paint murals on people’s walls for $100, tutor math/physics for $20 an hour, and stri- never mind.
- If I don’t want you to, you will never know if I’m joking.
kay ahah. hmmm…
- I’m not really a narcissist
- I like otters (but my favorite animal tends to change every now and then)
- I USED TO BE in show choir during my high school career.
- I like religion. I’m just not religious.
- My middle name is Gregorio
- I don’t like being “smart” because so many other people seem happier than me
- I’m clinically bipolar (MDD)
- I want to study marine biology because I think the creature in the abyss are just so beautiful
- I’d be an architect but that would be too cliche
- I’m not a hipster
- Teacher: If you have 10 chocolate cakes and someone asks for 2, how many do you have left?
- Me: 10
reblog if you are a true 1300’s kid
hha peasant for life scribe it
omg you can’t call yourself a 1340s kid if you were born in 1348
you don’t even remember the plague, god.
- Mom: GO TO YOUR ROOM
- Brother: that's not fair
- Mom: DO AS I SAY.
- Brother: You never send Lizzie to her room when she's in trouble!!
- Mom: Lizzie never leaves her room. If she were in trouble I'd make her sit in the living room or go outside or talk to human beings.
- Me: I CAN HEAR YOU.